Monday, March 4, 2013

Hanson Day Update

Gallery will include Custom Painted Guitars


For those of you that may have missed it Zac announced on Hanson.net that the HANSON Day Gallery will include Custom Painted Guitars.
The gears are turning as all the preparation for HANSON Day is being put into place.

In the spirit of sharing I wanted to show you one of the projects we have been working on. The HANSON Day Gallery. For the past few years we have been sharing more then just music, but have really tried to make sure the visual companions for each album and project tell you something about the music.
I got my hands on a handful of baby Taylor guitars and started playing around with different ways to customize them. Wood burning, creating stencils, using film negatives... It has been really fun for me to try something new I am looking forward to sharing them in person come MAY!
Note: I have had a lot of fans ask me about buy original art, unlike previous paintings I am planning to offer the guitars for sale.
- Zac
The Gallery will include the guitars by Zac and other art pieces by HANSON.




No comments:

Post a Comment